WT: 2.0 Size: TINY
Stackable up to 20
NPCs sell this at 1p5s
NPCs buy this at 2g8s2c
EQ item ID: 12003
- This item can be Vendor Purchased:
- Abysmal Sea
- Crescent Reach
- East Cabilis
- East Freeport
- Katta Castellum
- Harvin Talbson @ -80, -1541, 10, From TM zone take first pathway on left, then next left, then next right then past first "gateway" In Lightning Blades Smithy/Second Skin Armory building.
- Kelethin (in Greater Faydark)
- Merchant Linolyen @ 110, 345, 79, Near "Priest of Discord lift" (EQAtlas platform #11)
- Plane of Knowledge
- Qeynos Hills
- Marton Sayer @ 1381, 278, 7, Armour molds and sheet metal for blacksmithing.
- Shadow Haven
- Shar Vahl
- Supply Sergeant Ker`far @ 409, 385, -189, Outside western building in North Quarter, next to forge
- Apprentice Garr @ 227, -161, -187, Inside forge building (northwest part of Merchant's Quarter)
- Toxxulia Forest
If you see (Restricted) click on (Restricted) to see details.
Some items have many recipes not directly related to the main item you're looking up. If you see (subcombines not shown) you will need to click on the item to get its recipes. Items marked with (*) are vendor sold.
Click on the
to expand and the
to collapse the tree.
- To make Sheet Metal (Smithing: Yield 1, trivial 31), Combine the following in a Forge
© 2003-17 Niami Denmother.
The fine print. This is a research and information site. All of the information on this site has been gathered and submitted by the players and Niami Denmother. While we try our best to keep the information here as accurate and up to date as possible, rely upon it at your own risk. By submitting information and graphics to this site, you are granting us permission to use the materials in any way that we deem appropriate. EverQuest is a registered trademark of Sony Online Entertainment LLC. Except as is disclosed on the "about" page, this site has no official connection with EverQuest or Sony Online Entertainment LLC. All information, articles and graphics on this site are the copyright of EQ Traders Corner, its owners and/or Sony Online Entertainment LLC and may not be copied or reprinted without the express written approval of the copyright holder. This site is not meant to represent official EverQuest (SOE) policy, and we are not responsible for errors and/or omissions that occur due to changes in EverQuest trade skills or information that we recieved from the community that is in error.