MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO TRADE AUGMENTATION
Augmentation Type: 12
Focus Effect: Druzzil's Range
STR: +7 DEX: +7 STA: +7 CHA: +7 WIS: +7 INT: +7
AGI: +7 HP: +210 MANA: +210 Endurance: +210
SV FIRE: +16 SV DISEASE: +16 SV COLD: +15 SV MAGIC: +15
SV POISON: +15
Spell Shield: +2
Mana regeneration: +1
Damage Shield: +1
DoT Shielding: +2%
Stun Resist: +2%
Required level of 70
You must use the solvent Class XVIII Augmentation Distiller to remove this augment safely.
Item lore: Etched with the last blood of a vampire lord's victim
EQTC notes: Druzzil's Range
Focus Effect: Increases the range of spells by 25 percent. This bonus will decay on spells over level 67.
EQ item ID: 33340
This item is not used in any recipes.
No Sources found for this Item
If you see (Restricted) click on (Restricted) to see details.
Some items have many recipes not directly related to the main item you're looking up. If you see (subcombines not shown) you will need to click on the item to get its recipes. Items marked with (*) are vendor sold.
Click on the
to expand and the
to collapse the tree.
- To make Last Blood of the Oracle (No Skill: Yield 1, trivial no fail), Combine the following in a Ambleshift's Amazing Automated Amalgamator
- Epicthieck's Lubricating Goo
- Last Blood Seal
To make Last Blood Seal (Smithing: Yield 1, trivial 362), Combine the following in a Forge, or Tanaan Forge
- Alternatively: To make Last Blood Seal (Tinkering: Yield 1, trivial 362), (Restricted) Combine the following in a Deluxe Toolbox
- Alternatively: To make Last Blood Seal (Tailoring: Yield 1, trivial 362), Combine the following in a Deluxe Sewing Kit, Large Sewing Kit, Loom, Planar Sewing Kit, Tanaan Loom, Coldain Tanners Kit, or Collapsible Sewing Kit
- Alternatively: To make Last Blood Seal (Tailoring: Yield 1, trivial 362), Combine the following in a Deluxe Sewing Kit, Large Sewing Kit, Loom, Tanaan Loom, or Collapsible Sewing Kit
- Alternatively: To make Last Blood Seal (Smithing: Yield 1, trivial 362), Combine the following in a Forge, or Tanaan Forge
- Last Blood
- Imprecise Fluctuator Mechanoinstructions (*)
© 2003-14 Niami Denmother.
The fine print. This is a research and information site. All of the information on this site has been gathered and submitted by the players and Niami Denmother. While we try our best to keep the information here as accurate and up to date as possible, rely upon it at your own risk. By submitting information and graphics to this site, you are granting us permission to use the materials in any way that we deem appropriate. EverQuest is a registered trademark of Sony Online Entertainment LLC. Except as is disclosed on the "about" page, this site has no official connection with EverQuest or Sony Online Entertainment LLC. All information, articles and graphics on this site are the copyright of EQ Traders Corner, its owners and/or Sony Online Entertainment LLC and may not be copied or reprinted without the express written approval of the copyright holder. This site is not meant to represent official EverQuest (SOE) policy, and we are not responsible for errors and/or omissions that occur due to changes in EverQuest trade skills or information that we recieved from the community that is in error.