Alchemy is a skill available only to the shaman class. The Prophecy of Ro expansion released 2/21/06 completely changed almost all alchemy recipes for potions. Only the Plane of Knowledge potions (renamed), Omens of War augments, fine plate extracts, prismatic dyes, and a few other odd recipes still work in the way they used to. For help in locating your favorite old effects on the new potions, see Dev-Ngreth's post on the message boards: Potion Exchange list.
You can also find further details beyond recipes over on the Learn Alchemy page.
- Distillates - cures for disease and poison, regeneration, increased mana pool, and damage shields
- Elixirs & Effusions - bonuses for individual stats (can increase your stat cap)
- Fine Plate Extracts - for dying fine plate armor
- Philters, Mists, and Essences - miscellaneous effects like illusions, sow, gate, and levitate
- Prismatic Dyes - dyes for any armor slots
- Suspensions - thrown potions that can snare, damage, blind, or stun your opponents
- Tonics - focus effects
- Plane of Knowledge Distillates - haste, clarity, hp/ac buff, instant heal, and brief heal over time
- Omens of War Augments - very versatile tradeskilled augments
- Other Alchemy - various isolated or small sets of recipes
- Quest Recipes - alchemy used in quests
- Quick Trivial List
Last Modified By: EQTC Editor Aanuvane
Last Modified on: 2013-12-10 06:39:04
Click on the word item in the table header to sort by item name (click again to go in reverse order).
Click on the word Trivial to sort by trivials.
|there are no hits for this Query|| || |
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'about' (T_STRING) in /home/eqtrader/public_html/fineprint.php on line 2