WT: 0.1 Size: TINY
NPCs sell this at 3p1g4s9c
NPCs buy this at (unknown)
Item lore: Tattered and badly damaged book
EQ item ID: 96939
This item is not used in any recipes.
No Recipes were found to create this item. (Check link above to see if this item is used in any recipes.)
- This item can be Vendor Purchased:
- Firiona Vie
- Gukta (in Rathe Mnts)
- Dargon @ 354, 356, 6, In front of the Shaman's guild
- Katta Castellum
- Morfesh O`Koyle @ 259, -1148, 9, From TM zone take first pathway on left, then next left, then next right. In Bread Breaker's Baked Goods building also has a sign of a sword and shield resting on a chair beside the door.
- Shadow Haven
- Shar Vahl
- Kanaad @ 46, 66, -258, In the shaman guild in the tunnel between the Palace and Arena
- Mydi Darjik @ -249, -394, -187, Building next to bank, with a candle on the sign.
- Spiritist Ragnar @ -272, -367, -188, Building next to bank, with a candle on the sign. Not best prices
- Hulda @ -294, 133, -2, Inside Thurgadin Exchange
- West Cabilis
© 2003-21 Niami Denmother.
The fine print. This is a research and information site. All of the information on this site has been gathered and submitted by the players and Niami Denmother. While we try our best to keep the information here as accurate and up to date as possible, rely upon it at your own risk. By submitting information and graphics to this site, you are granting us permission to use the materials in any way that we deem appropriate. EverQuest is a registered trademark of Drakpaw Games LLC. Except as is disclosed on the "about" page, this site has no official connection with EverQuest or Darkpaw Games LLC. All information, articles and graphics on this site are the copyright of EQ Traders Corner, its owners and/or Darkpaw Games LLC and may not be copied or reprinted without the express written approval of the copyright holder. This site is not meant to represent official EverQuest (Darkpaw Games) policy, and we are not responsible for errors and/or omissions that occur due to changes in EverQuest trade skills or information that we recieved from the community that is in error.