WT: 0.1 Size: TINY
Stackable up to 1000
NPCs sell this at 5s2c
NPCs buy this at (unknown)
EQ item ID: 12094
No Recipes were found to create this item. (Check link above to see if this item is used in any recipes.)
- This item can be Vendor Purchased:
- Abysmal Sea
- Barren Coast
- Merchant Woad @ 670, 1210, NPC wanders between Toxxulia and camp, but will pause at this location.
- Crescent Reach
- East Freeport
- Gukta (in Rathe Mnts)
- Katta Castellum
- Shay Aristos @ 651, -112, 10, In Starlight Music building to the right of Tenebrous Mountain zone entrance.
- Neriak - Commons
- Gretamog @ 627, 693, 2, first room in rightmost lower tunnel of Komarr's Caves
- Plane of Knowledge
- Tailor Kujen @ -335, 952, Inside Small Bank
- Sherin Matrick @ 91, 1475, -108, Western trader building
- Tratlan Matrick @ 118, 1465, -126, Western trader building
- Higwyn Matrick @ 120, 1480, -126, Western trader building
- Sanctus Seru
- The Bazaar
- Mobi Frostbeard @ -131, 243, 4
- Fyla Frostbeard @ -113, 224, 5
- Kyla Frostbeard @ -113, 230, 3, Inside Frostbeard's Furs & Leather
- Cobi Frostbeard @ -114, 219, 3, Inside Frostbeard's Furs & Leather
© 2003-22 Niami Denmother.
The fine print. This is a research and information site. All of the information on this site has been gathered and submitted by the players and Niami Denmother. While we try our best to keep the information here as accurate and up to date as possible, rely upon it at your own risk. By submitting information and graphics to this site, you are granting us permission to use the materials in any way that we deem appropriate. EverQuest is a registered trademark of Darkpaw Games LLC. Except as is disclosed on the "about" page, this site has no official connection with EverQuest or Darkpaw Games LLC. All information, articles and graphics on this site are the copyright of EQ Traders Corner, its owners and/or Darkpaw Games LLC and may not be copied or reprinted without the express written approval of the copyright holder. This site is not meant to represent official EverQuest (Darkpaw Games) policy, and we are not responsible for errors and/or omissions that occur due to changes in EverQuest trade skills or information that we received from the community that is in error.